TRANSPORT FACT SHEET
- COUNTRY: Palau
- CAPITAL: Ngerulmud
- GDP GROWTH RATE: -4.2% Growth Rate as of 2019
- MAJOR COMMERCIAL CITIES: Ngerulmud
- MAJOR INTERNATIONAL AIRPORTS: Palau International Airport (Roman Tmetuchl International Airport)
- MAJOR SEAPORTS: Port of Malakal
- RAIL AND ROADWAYS: Palau has approximately 85 km of highways and approximately 36 km of unsealed roads. Driving is on the right and the speed limit is 40 km/h (25 mph).
There are no railways in Palau.
- EXPORT GOODS: The top exports of Palau are Non-fillet Fresh Fish ($12.5M), Computers ($3.63M), Broadcasting Accessories ($3.11M), Office Machine Parts ($1.08M), and Scrap Vessels($588k),
- EXPORT PARTNERS: exporting mostly to Japan ($15.7M), South Korea ($3.38M), United States ($1.6M), Turkey ($588k), and Chinese Taipei ($473k)
- IMPORT GOODS: The top imports of Palau are Refined Petroleum ($16.3M), Non-fillet Fresh Fish($10.4M), Cars ($3.69M), Broadcasting Accessories ($3.2M), and Instructional Models($2.2M),
- IMPORT PARTNERS: importing mostly from South Korea ($19.1M), China ($18.7M), Chinese Taipei ($17.3M), United States ($16.9M), and Japan ($16.3M)
Global Supply Chain Logistics Inc. provides Sea Freight Transportation and Logistics Services to clients in Canada across Mississauga, Toronto, Hamilton, Brampton, Oakville, Vaughan, Guelph, Markham, Ajax, and Oshawa, ON.