TRANSPORT FACT SHEET
- COUNTRY: Guinea
- CAPITAL: Conakry
- GDP GROWTH RATE: 5.6%
- MAJOR COMMERCIAL CITIES: Conakry, Nzérékoré, one of the largest cities in Guinea, Kindia, Kankan, Labé, Siguiri, Boké, Kamsar, Kissidougou, and Guéckédou.
- MAJOR INTERNATIONAL AIRPORTS: Conakry International Airport (Gbessia Int'l)- GUCY, and Faranah International Airport-FAA.
- MAJOR SEAPORTS: Port de Conakry, Kindia Port, Kamsar Port, Dougoula Port and Sangaredi Port.
- RAIL AND ROADWAYS: Boké railway, Conakry – Kindia, and Conakry railway (CBG. The main highways are: The Okuk Highway, Hiritano Highway, and Magi Highway.
- EXPORT GOODS: Guinea is a leading exporter of bauxite and holds the mineral’s largest reserve in the world. Other exports include iron, gold, diamonds, oil and coffee.
- EXPORT PARTNERS: Main export partners are: Spain, Russia, India, United States and Chile.
- IMPORT GOODS: Guinea’s main imports are: fuels, capital equipment, apparel and foodstuffs.
- IMPORT PARTNERS: Guinea’s main import partners are: China, Netherlands and United States.
Global Supply Chain Logistics Inc. provides Sea Freight Transportation and Logistics Services to clients in Canada across Mississauga, Toronto, Hamilton, Brampton, Oakville, Vaughan, Guelph, Markham, Ajax, and Oshawa, ON.