TRANSPORT FACT SHEET
- COUNTRY: Greece.
- CAPITAL: Athens.
- GDP GROWTH RATE: 1.9%
- MAJOR COMMERCIAL CITIES: Athens, Thessalonki, Patras, Heraklion, Loannina, Larissa, Volos, Rhodes, Chania, and Agrinio.
- MAJOR INTERNATIONAL AIRPORTS: Athens International Airport, Heraklion Airport, Thessaloniki Airport, Rhodes airport, Chania Airport, Corfu Airport, Kos Airport, Santorini (thira) Airport, Zakynthos Airport, and Mykonos Airport.
- MAJOR SEAPORTS: Agioi Theodori Port, Aliveri Port, Amaliapoli/Almyros Port, Antikyra Port, Antirrio Port, Eleusis Port, Heraklion Port, Igoumenitsa Port, Kavala Port, Larymna Port, Megara Port, Milos Port, Paloukia Port, Patras Port, Perama Port, Piraeus Port, Rio Port, Thessaloniki, and Volos Port.
- RAIL AND ROADWAYS: Hellenic Railway is the major railway In Greece.
- EXPORT GOODS: petrol, aluminum, medicament, fruits/nuts, vegetables, fish
- EXPORT PARTNERS: Italy, Germany, Turkey, Cyprus, Bulgaria
- IMPORT GOODS: curde oil, ships, boats, floating structures, medicament, motor vehicles, natural gasses
- IMPORT PARTNERS: Germany, Italy, Russia, South Korea, Iraq
Global Supply Chain Logistics Inc. provides Sea Freight Transportation and Logistics Services to clients in Canada across Mississauga, Toronto, Hamilton, Brampton, Oakville, Vaughan, Guelph, Markham, Ajax, and Oshawa, ON.