TRANSPORT FACT SHEET
- COUNTRY: Ghana
- CAPITAL: Accra
- GDP GROWTH RATE: 6.5%
- MAJOR COMMERCIAL CITIES: Accra, Kumasi, Tamale, Takoradze, Achiaman, Tema, Cape Coast, Sekondi-Takordi, Obuase, Medina Estate, Koforidua, and Japekrom.
- MAJOR INTERNATIONAL AIRPORTS: Kotoka International Airport and Kumasi International Airport.
- MAJOR SEAPORTS: Port of Saltpond, Port of Tema, Port of Sekondi, Port of Takoradi, Port of Accra, and Port of Elmina.
- RAIL AND ROADWAYS: Ghana Railway Corporation operates the railways of Ghana. Major highways in Ghana are National Highway 1 and Part of Trans-African Highway Rout 7.
- EXPORT GOODS: Precious Stones and Metal, Oil & Minerals, tuna, fruits and nuts, plastic, wood, Inorganic chemicals, aluminum, manganese ore, diamonds and horticulture.
- EXPORT PARTNERS: China, Netherlands, Switzerland, India, USA, United Arab Emirates, France, Italy, South Africa and United Kingdom.
- IMPORT GOODS: Motor vehicle & parts, Industrial machinery, electrical machinery, cereals, plastics, iron and steels articles, natural minerals & stone, iron and steel, oil and minerals, and wood.
- IMPORT PARTNERS: China, USA, United Kingdom, India, Belgium, Turkey, South Africa, Vietnam, United Arab Emirates, and Canda.
Global Supply Chain Logistics Inc. provides Sea Freight Transportation and Logistics Services to clients in Canada across Mississauga, Toronto, Hamilton, Brampton, Oakville, Vaughan, Guelph, Markham, Ajax, and Oshawa, ON.