TRANSPORT FACT SHEET
- COUNTRY: Georgia
- CAPITAL: Tbilisi
- GDP GROWTH RATE: -6.1
- MAJOR COMMERCIAL CITIES: Tbilisi, Batumi, Rustavi, Gori, Zugdidi, Poti, Sokhumi, Khashuri, and Tskhinvali.
- MAJOR INTERNATIONAL AIRPORTS: Tbilisi International Airport, Kutaisi International Airport, Batumi International Airport, Queen Tamar Airport, Natakhtari Airfield and Ambrolauri Airport.
- MAJOR SEAPORTS: Major seaport is Batumi, Poti, Kulevi, and Supsa
- RAIL AND ROADWAYS: GR railway is the major railway in Geogia.
- EXPORT GOODS: Georgia's main exports are metals, motor cars, nuts, fertilizers, wine and mineral water.
- EXPORT PARTNERS: Georgia's main export partners are Turkey, Azerbaijan, Canada, Armenia, Ukraine, Bulgaria and the United States.
- IMPORT GOODS: Imports: The top imports of Georgia are Cars ($894M), Refined Petroleum ($790M), Copper Ore ($382M), Packaged Medicaments ($376M), and Petroleum Gas ($373M.
- IMPORT PARTNERS: Importing mostly from Turkey ($1.65B), China ($1.08B), Russia ($942M), United States ($632M), and Azerbaijan ($605M).
Global Supply Chain Logistics Inc. provides Sea Freight Transportation and Logistics Services to clients in Canada across Mississauga, Toronto, Hamilton, Brampton, Oakville, Vaughan, Guelph, Markham, Ajax, and Oshawa, ON.