TRANSPORT FACT SHEET
- COUNTRY: El Salvador
- CAPITAL: San Salvador
- GDP GROWTH RATE: -8.58
- MAJOR COMMERCIAL CITIES: Soyapango, Santa Ana, San Miguel, Mejicanos, Sanat Tecla, Apopa, Delgado, Sonsonate, San Marcos, Usulután, and Cojutepeque.
- MAJOUR INTERNATIONAL AIRPORTS: El Salvador International Airport SAL
- MAJOUR SEAPORTS: Acajutla Offshore Terminal, Port of Acajutla, Port of La Libertad, Port of La Union, Puerto de Cutuco (Puerto Muelle Cutuco), Puetro Corsain, and Punta Gorda.
- RAIL AND ROADWAYS: The RN-21 (Bulevar Monseñor Romero) (East–West) is the very first freeway to be built in El Salvador and in Central America.
- EXPORT GOODS: coffee, sugar, shrimp, textiles, and chemicals are El Salvador's main exports. The leading imports are raw materials, consumer and capital goods, fuel, food, petroleum, and electricity.
- EXPORT PARTNERS: United States, Honduras, Guatemala, Nicaragua, and Costa Rica and for imports they were United States, China, Guatemala, Mexico and Honduras.
- IMPORT GOODS: The leading imports are raw materials, consumer and capital goods, fuel, food, petroleum, and electricity.
- IMPORT PARTNERS: United States, China, Guatemala, Mexico and Honduras.
Global Supply Chain Logistics Inc. provides Sea Freight Transportation and Logistics Services to clients in Canada across Mississauga, Toronto, Hamilton, Brampton, Oakville, Vaughan, Guelph, Markham, Ajax, and Oshawa, ON.