TRANSPORT FACT SHEET
- COUNTRY: COMOROS
- CAPITAL: MORONI
- GDP GROWTH RATE: 2.0%
- MAJOR COMMERCIAL CITIES: Moroni, Moutsamoudou, Fomboni.
- MAJOR INTERNATIONAL AIRPORTS: Prince Said Ibrahim International Airport (HAH)
- MAJOR SEAPORTS:
- RAIL AND ROADWAYS: The Comoros possesses 880 km (547 mi) of road, of which 673 km (418 mi) are paved. There is no railway networks.
- EXPORT GOODS: vanilla, ylang-ylang (perfume essence), cloves, copra.
- EXPORT PARTNERS: India, Singapore, France, Netherlands, Turkey, US, Saudi Arabia, Germany
- IMPORT GOODS: rice and other foodstuffs, consumer goods, petroleum products, cement, transport equipment
- IMPORT PARTNERS: France, Pakistan, China, UAE, India, Kenya, Hong Kong.
Global Supply Chain Logistics Inc. provides Sea Freight Transportation and Logistics Services to clients in Canada across Mississauga, Toronto, Hamilton, Brampton, Oakville, Vaughan, Guelph, Markham, Ajax, and Oshawa, ON.