TRANSPORT FACT SHEET
- COUNTRY: CAMBODIA
- CAPITAL: Phnom Penh
- GDP GROWTH RATE: 7.1%
- MAJOR COMMERCIAL CITIES: Phnom Penh, Siem Reap, Battambang, Sihanouk
- MAJOR INTERNATIONAL AIRPORTS:
- Aristides Pereira International Airport(BVC),
- Siem Reap International Airport (REP)
- Sihanouk International Airport(KOS)
- MAJOR SEAPORTS: Cambodia has two major ports,
- Phnom Penh Port and
- Sihanoukville Port, also known as Kampong Som, and five minor ports.
- RAIL AND ROADWAYS: Total - 38,257 km of road. Two rail lines exist, both originating in Phnom Penh and totaling about 612 kilometers of 1,000 mm (3 ft 3 3⁄8 in) metre gauge single track.
- EXPORT GOODS: clothing, timber, rubber, rice, fish, tobacco, footwear
- EXPORT PARTNERS: US, UK, Germany, Japan, China, Canada, Spain, Netherlands
- IMPORT GOODS: petroleum products, cigarettes, gold, construction equipments, machinery, motor vehicles, pharmaceutical products
- IMPORT PARTNERS: China, Singapore, Thailand, Vietnam
Global Supply Chain Logistics Inc. provides Sea Freight Transportation and Logistics Services to clients in Canada across Mississauga, Toronto, Hamilton, Brampton, Oakville, Vaughan, Guelph, Markham, Ajax, and Oshawa, ON.