TRANSPORT FACT SHEET
- COUNTRY: BELARUS
- CAPITAL: MINSK
- GDP GROWTH RATE: 1.2%
- MAJOR COMMERCIAL CITIES: MINSK, BARYSAW, SALIHORSK, MALADZYECHNA, ZHODZINA
- MAJOR INTERNATIONAL AIRPORTS: Minsk International Airport (MSQ), Minsk-1 (MHP), Gomel Airport (GME)
- MAJOR SEAPORTS: Mazyr - on the river Pripyat
- RAIL AND ROADWAYS: Rail transport in Belarus is operated by Belarusskaya Chyhunka, Department Belavtodor under the Ministry of Transport and Communications of the Republic of Belarus.
- EXPORT GOODS: Agricultural products 19.6%, Fuels and mining products 22.0%, Manufacturers 55.0%
- EXPORT PARTNERS: Russia, Ukraine, UK, Germany, Poland, Lithuania, Netherlands, Kazakhstan, China, Brazil.
- IMPORT GOODS: Agricultural products 15.3%, Fuels and mining products 29.7%, Manufacturers 51.5%
- IMPORT PARTNERS: Russia, Ukraine, Germany, Lithuania, Netherlands, China, turkey, Italy, US
Global Supply Chain Logistics Inc. provides Sea Freight Transportation and Logistics Services to clients in Canada across Mississauga, Toronto, Hamilton, Brampton, Oakville, Vaughan, Guelph, Markham, Ajax, and Oshawa, ON.